$199 Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Fendi, Coach, Miu Miu

norman cn

Oct 6, 2009, 6:01:54 AM10/6/09
WOW... Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Fendi, Coach, Miu Miu, Dior, Hermes,
Chloe, Dolce & Gabbana www.ec4bag.com

Ec4bag.com is Singapore First Online Classified for Designer handbags
and wallets. Till date, Ec4bag.com featured a wide selection of used
and brand new DESIGNER BAGS for sale and swap. This include designer
brands such as Gucci, Coach, Prada, Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuttion, Miu
Miu, Prada, Burberry and many more.

Ec4bag.com was launched on 1st May 2008 and since then it has been
viewed by million of internet users from Singapore, USA, European
countries and all over the world. Many members have benefited from
Ec4bag.com whether they are looking to buy, sell or swap their
designer bags or just simply to read the discussion thread in the
forum.

Other than being a classified forum for members to buy and sell their
branded bags, Ec4bag.com also featured a Bag, Beauty and Diet forum.
Check out the discussion thread in the bag forum where members discuss
about authenticity tips on how to authenticate a genuine bag from a
replica. You will also find cleaning tips on how to maintain your
designer bags. It seems that more and more people worldwide prefer to
use replica bags which are high quality and much cheaper than the real
ones.
Last but not least, Ec4bag.com is also provide marketplace where
members can buy, sell and trade other non-bag related items such as
beauty product , fashion wear, clothes, blogshops, kids apparel to
personal items

ec4bag.com offers high quality replica handbags (only $98-$198)
including Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, Chloe, Fendi, Hermes, Dior,
Prada etc. hight quality, free shipping, 30 days return guarantee...

wholesaler

Oct 6, 2009, 10:59:57 PM10/6/09
The development individuality, the choice most loves

Welcome to visit our website www.bagbiz365.com. It’s a fashion world.
We can guide you to the fashion forward. Are you searching for your
satisfied handbags? Here we have the most up-to-date fashion handbags.
We hope become your reliable handbags supplier in China.
High quality handbags come with the original boxes, label and bar
code. Our products include such asDB,D&G, LV, CHANEL, COACH, PRADA,
GUCCI, JUICY, BALLY, MIU MIU, FENDI, DIOR, CHLOE, VERSACE and MARC
JACOBS and so on. We also offer clothes, sunglasses, shoes, tiffany
jewelry, wallets and other accessories. We are insisting on our
company principle "Best Service and Highest Quality".
Willing to build mutual benefits and a long term business relationship
with our customer from all over the world. We sincerely hope to
cooperate with you!!!
If you are interested in our products or there is any further
information you need, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your
inquiry will be responded in advance.
Web: www.bagbiz365.com