singles

Rudi Ratlos

Apr 29, 2008, 10:27:35 AM4/29/08
22 Reasons for singles
======================

1.You haven't asked yet.
2.I was hoping to do something meaningful with my life.
3.Because I just love hearing this question.
4.Just lucky, I guess.
5.It gives my mother something to live for.
6.My fiancee is awaiting his/her parole.
7.I'm still hoping for a shot at Miss/Mr. America.
8.Do you know how hard it is to get two tickets to Miss Saigon?
9.I'm waiting until I get to be your age.
10.It didn't seem worth a blood test.
11.I already have enough laundry to do, thank you.
12.Because I think it would take all the spontaneity out of dating.
13.My co-op board doesn't allow spouses.
14.I'd have to forfeit my billion dollar trust fund.
15.I wouldn't want my parents to drop dead from sheer happiness.
16.I guess it just goes to prove that you can't trust those voodoo
doll rituals.
17.What? And lose all the money I've invested in running personal
18.I don't want to have to support another person on my paycheck.
19.Why aren't you thin?
20.I'm married to my career, tho recently we've been considering a
trial separation.
21.My Eternal companion died in the war in Heaven.
22.Because having a husband and a child would be redundant.
(Bonus reply for Single Mothers)

Sybille Lausitz

May 2, 2008, 10:02:21 AM5/2/08
Funny...

Otti von Elkenhof

May 2, 2008, 10:48:14 AM5/2/08
I am gay ...

Lilo Wanderslust

May 2, 2008, 11:02:02 AM5/2/08
666 - the number of the beast ...

Ottokar Gierling

Aug 6, 2008, 6:17:37 AM8/6/08
Rudi Ratlos schrieb:

25 Reasons Beer is Better Than Women

1. You can enjoy a beer all month long.
2. Beer stains wash out
3. You don’t have to wine and dine beer
4. Your beer will always wait patiently in your car while you play baseball
5. when beer goes flat, you can toss it out
6. beer is never late
7. A beer doesn’t get jealous if you have another beer
8. Hangovers go away
9. Beer lables come off without a fight
10. When you go to a bar, You know you can pick up a beer
11. Beer never has a head ache
12. After you had a beer, the bottle is still worth 5 cents
13. A beer won’t get upset if you come home with another beer
14. If you pour a beer right, You’ll always get good head
15. A beer always go down easy
16. You can have more than one beer a night and not feel guilty
17. You can share a beer with your friends
18. You always know you’re the first one to pop a beer
19. Beer is always wet
20. Beer doesn’t demand equality
21. You can have a beer in public
22. A beer doesn’t care when you come home
23. A frigid beer is a good beer
24. You don’t have to wash a beer before it tastes good
25. If you change beers you don’t have to pay alimony