Breitling Aeromarine Chrono M1 Avenger Titanium Yellow Mens Watch E7336009-I5-888E Collection

hlbo...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2008, 11:09:00 PM11/3/08
Breitling Aeromarine Chrono M1 Avenger Titanium Yellow Mens Watch
E7336009-I5-888E Collection

Watches Collection Site : http://www.watches-collection.com/
Breitling Aeromarine Chrono M1 Avenger Titanium Yellow Mens Watch
E7336009-I5-888E View Full :
http://breitling.watches-collection.com/Breitling-Aeromarine-Chrono-M1-Avenger-Titanium-Yellow-Mens-Watch-E7336009-I5-888E.html

Breitling Aeromarine Chrono M1 Avenger Titanium Yellow Mens Watch
E7336009-I5-888E AdditionalInfo :

Brand : Breitling ( http://breitling.watches-collection.com/
)
Gender : Mens
Code : Breitling-Avenger-Titanium-E7336009
Also Called : $ E7336009-I5-888E, E7336009/I5/888E,
E7336009.I5.888E, E7336009
Movement : Quartz
Bezel : Unidirectional Rotating
Case Material : Titanium
Case Diameter :
Dial Color : Yellow
Crystal : Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Clasp : Titanium
Water Resistant : 1000m/3300ft

Titanium case and bracelet. Yellow dial with black subdials. Date
displays between 4 and 5 o'clock positions. Self-winding mechanical
movement. 42 hour power reserve. Chronograph measures 1/5th second, 30
minutes, and 12 hours. Unidirectional rotating ratcheted bezel. Screw-
locked crown with two gaskets. Screwed-in case back. Double locking
deployment clasp. Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed both sides.
Case diameter 44mm. Case thickness 17.60mm. Water resistant at 300
meters (1000 feet). Breitling Chrono Avenger Titanium Yellow Mens
Watch E7336009-I5-888E

The Breitling Watches Collection Series :

Breitling Navitimer Watches Collection :
http://breitling.watches-collection.com/breitling-navitimer-watches.html
Breitling Windrider Watches Collection :
http://breitling.watches-collection.com/breitling-windrider-watches.html
Breitling Professional Watches Collection :
http://breitling.watches-collection.com/breitling-professional-watches.html
Breitling Aeromarine Watches Collection :
http://breitling.watches-collection.com/breitling-aeromarine-watches.html
Breitling Bentley Watches Collection :
http://breitling.watches-collection.com/breitling-bentley-watches.html
Breitling Hercules Watches Collection :
http://breitling.watches-collection.com/breitling-hercules-watches.html
Breitling Chronomatic Evolution Watches Collection :
http://breitling.watches-collection.com/breitling-chronomatic-evolution-watches.html
Just Added Breitling Watches Collection :
http://breitling.watches-collection.com/just-added-breitling-watches.html