126 music files and 29 programs

Javier Santos

Mar 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/28/00
We are five friends that have created a web where we have uploaded these 155
files.
There you can find the latest and best MP3 songs, and the most downloaded
software files (all with cracks).
To upload these files has been a very arduous task and if you want to have
free access to our web you must follow these steps:

1.- Go to this Url:
http://www.lanzadera.com/per3
and do click in the banner under the title. When you had entered in the
web you must take the first blue letter you see.

2.- Go to this other Url:
http://www.lanzadera.com/per2
and do click in the banner under the title. When you had entered in the
web you must take the first yellow letter you see.

3.- Go to this other Url:
http://www.lanzadera.com/per1
and do click in the banner under the title. When you had entered in the
web you must take the first letter you see.

4.- With these three letters you must complete the next Url:
http://www.lanzadera.com/jk2000???

For example: If you enter in the three pages and find as first letters "A",
"B" and "C", you will have this Url:
http://www.lanzadera.com/jk2000ABC

Enjoy it!