Working on new features

oscar brito

Jul 10, 2010, 4:34:28 PM7/10/10
to FiddlerDelayedExtension
Suggestions?

oscar brito

Aug 28, 2010, 8:05:10 AM8/28/10
to FiddlerDelayedExtension
News features are suspended by now. Working will be resumed soon.

On Jul 10, 9:34 pm, oscar brito <aeth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Suggestions?

Norbert Bartels

Aug 23, 2016, 8:22:54 AM8/23/16
to FiddlerDelayedExtension
What about a random delay?

I'd like to simulate a web server with a slow connection and a high load that's varying.

So it would be great to have a "Delay Min" and "Delay Max" Field. If "Delay Min" is set and "Delay Max" is empty the current behaviour can be seen. If max is also set, a random value between min and max is used.

Cheers

oscar brito

Aug 24, 2016, 4:11:50 AM8/24/16
to fiddlerdela...@googlegroups.com
Hi Norbert,

That seems a feature that would be really usefull. It's been a long time since I worked on that so I have to setup my development environment
again and probably move that to github.

It should be easy enough to code that, would you be willing to give it a try?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Oscar Brito
Software Engineer,