Where to get DLL file?

KG

Apr 16, 2019, 4:17:39 AM4/16/19
to FiddlerDelayedExtension
I can download the extension here: https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=fiddlerdelayext
Though, it is being downloaded as ZIP archive and does not have DLL file included.
How can I install such plug-in?

oscar brito

Apr 16, 2019, 4:46:13 AM4/16/19
to fiddlerdela...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

It used to be available on fiddler website, under plugins. Not sure if its there anymore, it has been a while.

Sent from Gmail Mobile

KG

Apr 16, 2019, 5:04:37 AM4/16/19
to FiddlerDelayedExtension
It is not there anymore, Fiddler website just points to the link Inposted above :(

oscar brito

Apr 17, 2019, 3:23:24 AM4/17/19
to fiddlerdela...@googlegroups.com
I’m afraid you’ll have to compile the dll from the source code so. Codeplex is on archive mode and the release files are not available anymore.

On Tue 16 Apr 2019 at 10:04, KG <kristine....@gmail.com> wrote:
It is not there anymore, Fiddler website just points to the link Inposted above :(

KG

Apr 17, 2019, 5:41:50 AM4/17/19
to FiddlerDelayedExtension
Could you please give a tip how to do it? I am not a programmer so I have never done it before, though, I feel I will be able to do it on my own if I know which tool to use (and which language was used to write the source code).

oscar brito

Apr 17, 2019, 7:10:49 AM4/17/19
to fiddlerdela...@googlegroups.com
You have to download the folder from codeplex archive and open that in Visual Studio and run build. After you'll find the DLL file in that folder. I think the last time I've opened it was in ~2010, unfortunately I don't have Visual Studio installed and can't find the DLL anywhere sorry.