An update on Google Fiber.

Google Fiber

Dec 15, 2010, 12:43:53 PM12/15/10
to Fiber For Communities
I wanted to send you a quick update on where our project stands.

Today, we posted on http://googleblog.blogspot.com/ that we while
we’re moving ahead full steam on this project, we’re not quite ready
to make our city announcement by the end of the year.

You can read more about this announcement on the Official Google Blog
or at the Mercury News: http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_16865030?nclick_check=1.

I wanted you all to be some of the first to know. We really appreciate
all of your continued excitement! We'll continue to keep you updated.

Jennifer

lance ahern

Dec 15, 2010, 11:14:55 PM12/15/10
to Fiber For Communities
Thanks for the heads up. Having Milo leading access services is a a
huge plus.

Lance

On Dec 15, 8:43 am, Google Fiber <jsof...@google.com> wrote:
> I wanted to send you a quick update on where our project stands.
>
> Today, we posted onhttp://googleblog.blogspot.com/that we while

Kathy apRoberts

Dec 16, 2010, 12:29:47 PM12/16/10
to Fiber For Communities
Those of us in San Luis Obispo, California are looking forward to
Google's announcement. MAKE SLO FAST is our wish for the New Year!