BeeGFS Support Stammtisch

Philipp Falk

May 31, 2022, 3:26:25 AMMay 31
to BeeGFS User Group
Hello Everyone,

just a quick reminder that we have our first live and in person BeeGFS
Support Stammtisch scheduled for 17:00 CEST today, Tuesday May 31. We will
meet at booth #J908 in the exhibition hall at ISC 2022.

The Stammtisch is held bi-weekly to provide an opportunity for our
community users to connect to the BeeGFS support team, provide answers to
questions regarding your BeeGFS deployments and to discuss your specific
BeeGFS configurations in some depth.

NOTE: This week's meeting will be offline only, but we will be back on zoom
in two weeks.

See you later!

Cheers
- Philipp

--
Philipp Falk | Head of Engineering | m: philip...@thinkparq.com
ThinkParQ GmbH | Trippstadter Strasse 113 | 67663 Kaiserslautern | Germany