BeeGFS Support Stammtisch

Philipp Falk

Oct 4, 2021, 9:02:14 AM10/4/21
to BeeGFS User Group
Hello Everyone,

just a quick reminder that we have our BeeGFS Support
Stammtisch scheduled for 17:00 CEST tomorrow, Tuesday October 05.

The Stammtisch is held bi-weekly to provide an opportunity for our
community users to connect to the BeeGFS support team, provide answers to
questions regarding your BeeGFS deployments and to discuss your specific
BeeGFS configurations in some depth.

No registration is required to attend and we will meet in this Zoom
meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/92833619043

See you later!

Cheers
- Philipp

--
Philipp Falk | System Engineer | m: philip...@thinkparq.com
ThinkParQ GmbH | Trippstadter Strasse 110 | 67663 Kaiserslautern | Germany