Can BeeGFS be integrated with Hadoop/HDFS?

Fred Fan

May 17, 2024, 5:10:43 AMMay 17
to beegfs-user
I would like to know about the integration of BeeGFS and Hadoop. I want to use BeeGFS instead of HDFS. According to the previous website introduction, the url is  BeeGFS APIs Overview — BeeGFS unofficial documentation documentation (beegfs-docs.readthedocs.io) , there is a connector that can achieve this goal, which is to implement a scheme called beegfs and access files through beegfs://. But I haven't seen any more introduction. I would like to ask if BeeGFS is currently integrated with Hadoop/HDFS in some way, and where I can find more information on this. Thank you.