Agenda for BUG23 (the BeeGFS User Group), 22nd May, Hamburg

Troy Andrew Patterson

Apr 18, 2023, 8:18:51 AM4/18/23
to beegfs-user
Hi Everyone,

We have finalized the agenda for BUG23 (the BeeGFS User Group) which is taking place live in the Hamburg Radisson Blu Hotel (beside ISC) on the 22nd of May. Registration to BUG is free of charge and is limited to only BeeGFS users. Registration has now opened. To register please click here!
(Please note: we only have limited seats available, so we highly recommend you register ASAP to secure your seat!)

BUG23 Agenda

8:00 am Registration and Breakfast
8:50 am Welcome
Frank Herold, CEO ThinkParQ
9:00 am Current update on BeeGFS
Philipp Falk, Head of Engineering, ThinkParQ
9:10 am New BeeGFS Monitoring demo
Maksym Marchenko, System Engineer, ThinkParQ
9:20 am BeeGFS Use case
Sebastian Oeste, M.Sc., Computer Scientist, Technische Universität Dresden
9:35 am BeeGFS Hive Index Roadmap
Manisha Salve, Principal Software Engineer, ThinkParQ
9:45 am Applications of Composable System Technology for BeeOND
Mathew Leon Curry, Principal Member of Technical Staff,  Sandia National Laboratories
10:00 am BeeGFS and Cloud Technologies
Joe McCormick, Senior Software Engineer, ThinkParQ
10:10 am BeeGFS Roadmap
Philipp Falk, Head of Engineering, ThinkParQ
10:20 am Q&A
10:30 am Stand-Ups
Stand-ups give you the opportunity to join the team behind BeeGFS for a more in-depth conversation on the topics discussed during the main sessions.
Stand up Table 1: Cloud Technologies
Stand up Table 2: Why Rust for BeeGFS
Stand up Table 3: BeeGFS Monitoring
Stand up Table 4: What’s next?
Stand up Table 5: Consulting & Training
11:00 am Close

We look forward to seeing you at BUG23, and we will be announcing the dates of BUG23 Denver in the coming weeks.

Kind regards

Troy

Troy Patterson I Head of Marketing & Partnerships I p: +49 (0) 151 4249 1354

ThinkParQ GmbH I Trippstadter Strasse 113 I 67663 Kaiserslautern Germany

CEO: Frank Herold I COB: Dr. Franz-Josef Pfreundt I Registered: Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern HRB 31565 I VAT-ID-No.:DE 292001792