BUG23! The BeeGFS User Group (live) Monday May 22nd Hamburg

Troy Andrew Patterson

Jan 31, 2023, 4:28:53 AM1/31/23
to beegfs-user

Hi Everyone

I am super excited to let you know that BUG23 (the BeeGFS User Group) will be held live this year!

Our first live BUG will be held alongside ISC in Hamburg, on Monday 22nd May from 8am (with Breakfast) to 11am.

Registration is open! To register please click here:

Call for papers!

If you want to be part of BUG as a speaker/contributor, we currently have our call for papers open. This is only open to BeeGFS end users, so if you have a great story / use case you would like to share then please submit your abstract here!

I expect to have the final agenda ready by the end of March.

BUG Live USA

We are currently looking into venues in Denver to host BUG alongside SC in November. I will keep you posted once I have finalized the dates and venue.

I look forward to seeing you at one of our BUG sessions this year!

All the best

Troy

Troy Patterson I Head of Marketing

ThinkParQ GmbH I Trippstadter Strasse 113 I 67663 Kaiserslautern Germany

Troy Andrew Patterson

Mar 22, 2023, 1:03:05 AM3/22/23
to beegfs-user
Hi Everyone, just a short reminder that we are closing our call for papers for BUG23 within the next week. If you have a BeeGFS Use Case that you would like us to review to be part of BUG23 in Hamburg on May  22nd - please make the submission now.

Registration has already opened. To register to attend BUG 23 please click here:

Thanks

Troy