First in-person BUG at ISC23

Philipp Falk

May 8, 2023, 10:16:46 AM5/8/23
to fhgfs...@googlegroups.com
Hello BeeGFS Community,

we are very excited to host our first live and in-person BeeGFS User Group
(BUG) meeting on May 22nd from 8:00 am to 11:00 am at the Radisson Blu
Hotel Hamburg Congress Center.

I would love to meet you there and talk to you about where BeeGFS is
heading, go into detail about some of our current projects and hear your
feedback during the stand up sessions.

Agenda
------

8:00 am Registration and Breakfast
8:50 am Welcome, Frank Herold, CEO ThinkParQ
9:00 am Current update on BeeGFS, Philipp Falk, Head of Engineering,
ThinkParQ
9:10 am New BeeGFS Monitoring demo, Maksym Marchenko, System Engineer,
ThinkParQ
9:20 am BeeGFS Use case, Sebastian Oeste, M.Sc., Computer Scientist,
Technische Universität Dresden
9:35 am BeeGFS Hive Index Roadmap, Manisha Salve, Principal Software
Engineer, ThinkParQ
9:45 am Applications of Composable System Technology for BeeOND, Mathew
Leon Curry, Principal Member of Technical Staff, Sandia
National Laboratories
10:00 am BeeGFS and Cloud Technologies, Joe McCormick, Senior Software
Engineer, ThinkParQ
10:10 am BeeGFS Roadmap, Philipp Falk, Head of Engineering, ThinkParQ
10:20 am Q&A
10:30 am Stand Ups
Stand ups give you the opportunity to join the team behind BeeGFS for a
more in-depth conversation on the topics discussed during the main
sessions.
11:00 am Close

Registration
------------

If you would like to participate, you can register here:
https://www.beegfs.io/c/events/bug23-the-beegfs-user-group/

Best regards and see you in Hamburg
- Philipp

| | |
| ISC High Perfomance | Visit BeeGFS at ISC23 |
| The HPC Event | Stand #J913 |
| | |

Philipp Falk | Head of Engineering | m: philip...@thinkparq.com
ThinkParQ GmbH | Trippstadter Strasse 113 | 67663 Kaiserslautern | Germany
CEO: Frank Herold | COB: Dr. Franz-Josef Pfreundt | Registered: Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern HRB 31565 I VAT-ID-No.:DE 292001792

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.