BeeGFS 7.4.3 and 7.2.13 released, source code now on GitHub

Philipp Falk

Mar 26, 2024, 10:25:56 AMMar 26
to fhgfs...@googlegroups.com
Dear BeeGFS community,

We are pleased to announce the availability of BeeGFS versions 7.4.3 and
7.2.13. Before upgrading to 7.4.3 from other 7.4.x versions, be sure to
read our release and upgrade notes carefully for more information about a
minor incompatibility between different versions of the metadata services
under certain conditions.

For an overview of the changes in the BeeGFS releases, please refer to the
Release Notes:
https://doc.beegfs.io/7.4.3/release_notes.html
https://doc.beegfs.io/7.2.13/release_notes.html

Please also refer to the Upgrade Guide for information on how to upgrade
from older BeeGFS releases:
https://doc.beegfs.io/7.4.3/advanced_topics/upgrade.html
https://doc.beegfs.io/7.2.13/advanced_topics/upgrade.html

The repository descriptions are available on our Download Page:
https://www.beegfs.io/c/download

The BeeGFS source code has been moved to GitHub:
https://github.com/ThinkParQ/beegfs
For more information about why we moved our development to GitHub and what
that means for you, check out our blog on the topic at:
https://www.beegfs.io/c/blog/

Best regards
- Philipp Falk

--
Philipp Falk | VP of Engineering | m: philip...@thinkparq.com
ThinkParQ GmbH | Trippstadter Strasse 113 | 67663 Kaiserslautern | Germany

| | May 13th |
| ISC High Perfomance | BUG |
| Booth #L40 | BeeGFS User Group |
| May 13-15, Hamburg | Register to attend! |
| | |