BeeGFS Support Stammtisch

Philipp Falk

Jul 13, 2021, 4:11:06 AM7/13/21
to BeeGFS User Group
Hello Everyone,

just a quick reminder that we have our BeeGFS Support Stammtisch scheduled
for 17:00 CEST today, Tuesday July 13. Today, the Stammtisch will be
conducted by Alex and Maks.

The Stammtisch is held bi-weekly to provide an opportunity for our
community users to connect to the BeeGFS support team, provide answers to
questions regarding your BeeGFS deployments and to discuss your specific
BeeGFS configurations in some depth.

No registration is required to attend and we will meet in this Zoom
meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/92833619043

Cheers
- Philipp

--
Philipp Falk | System Engineer | m: philip...@thinkparq.com
ThinkParQ GmbH | Trippstadter Strasse 110 | 67663 Kaiserslautern | Germany

Zhéxué M. Krawutschke

Aug 23, 2021, 2:08:38 PM8/23/21
to beegfs-user
Hello all,
is this Stammtisch still active and if so, when is the next meeting?

Best regards

Philipp Falk

Aug 24, 2021, 3:39:39 AM8/24/21
to BeeGFS User Group
Hello Everyone,

just a quick reminder that we have our BeeGFS Support Stammtisch scheduled
for 17:00 CEST today, Tuesday August 24.

The Stammtisch is held bi-weekly to provide an opportunity for our
community users to connect to the BeeGFS support team, provide answers to
questions regarding your BeeGFS deployments and to discuss your specific
BeeGFS configurations in some depth.

No registration is required to attend and we will meet in this Zoom
meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/92833619043

See you later!

Bourdin KIS

Sep 7, 2021, 9:25:52 AM9/7/21
to beegfs-user
Hello,
will the Stammtisch take place today again at 17:00 CEST?
Thanks and best greetings,
Philippe Bourdin.

Philipp Falk

Sep 7, 2021, 9:38:09 AM9/7/21
to 'Bourdin KIS' via beegfs-user
Hi Philippe,

yes, it will. Sorry, I forgot to send out the reminder this week.

Cheers
- Philipp

* 'Bourdin KIS' via beegfs-user <fhgfs...@googlegroups.com> [210907 15:25]:
> --

Philipp Falk | System Engineer | m: philip...@thinkparq.com
ThinkParQ GmbH | Trippstadter Strasse 113 | 67663 Kaiserslautern | Germany
CEO: Frank Herold | COB: Dr. Franz-Josef Pfreundt | Registered: Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern HRB 31565 I VAT-ID-No.:DE 292001792

***Please note our change of address above***

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information.

Philipp Falk

Sep 7, 2021, 9:39:05 AM9/7/21
to BeeGFS User Group
Hello Everyone,

just a quick (and very late) reminder that we have our BeeGFS Support
Stammtisch scheduled for 17:00 CEST today, Tuesday September 7.