Dear FFTW users,
Version 3.3.4 of FFTW is now available from the FFTW web page
Changes since FFTW 3.3.3:
* New functions fftw_alignment_of (to check whether two arrays are
equally aligned for the purposes of applying a plan) and fftw_sprint_plan
(to output a description of plan to a string).
* Bugfix in fftw-wisdom-to-conf; thanks to Florian Oppermann for the
* Fixed manual to work with texinfo-5.
* Increased timing interval on x86_64 to reduce timing errors.
* Default to Win32 threads, not pthreads, if both are present.
* Various build-script fixes.