SVN server down ?

Thomas Izard

Jun 29, 2015, 12:41:35 PM6/29/15
to ffpack...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I've tried to clone the SVN repo of fflas-ffpack using the usual : svn co svn://linalg.org/fflas-ffpack
but I got :
svn: E000111: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://linalg.org/fflas-ffpack'
svn: E000111: Impossible de se connecter à l'hôte 'linalg.org': Connexion refusée

Tried using several machines, with different IP addresses.

Do you known if some parameters have changed since last week ?

Thanks,

Regards,
Thomas

B Saunders

Jun 29, 2015, 12:50:11 PM6/29/15
to ffpack...@googlegroups.com
Please try again and let me know if it is still not responding.  Should work.

Best,
-dave