givaro-4.0.1 , fflas-ffpack-2.2.0 and linbox-1.4.0 released

Clement Pernet

Feb 25, 2016, 8:06:16 AM2/25/16
to ffpack...@googlegroups.com, linbox...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We're glad to announce the release of the three libraries of the linbox ecosystem:
* givaro-4.0.1
* fflas-ffpack-2.2.0
* linbox-1.4.0

These three releases are designed to work all together (i.e. linbox-1.4.0 requires
fflas-ffpack-2.2.0 which requires givaro-4.0.1).

You can get the released packages from the github pages of each software, namely

https://github.com/linbox-team/givaro/archive/v4.0.1.tar.gz
https://github.com/linbox-team/fflas-ffpack/archive/v2.2.0.tar.gz
https://github.com/linbox-team/linbox/archive/v1.4.0.tar.gz

Please report on any problem, bug or succesfull install and use of these library on the
corresponding mail lists:

ffpack...@googlegroups.com
linbox...@googlegroups.com

Enjoy!

Clément

Qbyte Steven

Mar 6, 2016, 8:38:06 AM3/6/16
to ffpack-devel, linbox...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have installed the suite.
After installation, I tried to compile the example in the tutorial.
Then I got the error that the header file <linbox/ring/modular.h> is missing.

However, interestingly, the det.C file in the examples can be built via gmake.

Can any one share some idea on how to compile the codes?