bug

B Saunders

Mar 18, 2016, 3:56:43 PM3/18/16
to ffpack...@googlegroups.com
fyi, since last few commits, some tests, e.g. test-lu, don't compile for me.

ju

Clement Pernet

Mar 21, 2016, 9:47:49 AM3/21/16
to ffpack...@googlegroups.com
This is now fixed upstream.
Note that the partial template specialization system of the helpers for the choice of the algorithm
variant and the parallelization switch gets way too painful.
I opened issue 18 for a complete rewrite of this system:

Clément