Fatal error: Class 'ffmpeg_animated_gif' not found

Braindead

Sep 21, 2009, 6:49:58 AM9/21/09
to ffmpeg-php
Hello,

I just installed ffmpeg, ffmpeg-php. All seems to work (get info from
video, convert etc...) excepted the functionffmpeg_animated_gif,
which give me this error :
Fatal error: Class 'ffmpeg_animated_gif' not found

I installed ffmpeg 0.6.0. Would you know what is the problem ?!

Should I install an additional module ?

Thanks for your help !

Tac

Oct 1, 2009, 10:25:58 AM10/1/09
to ffmpeg-php
That was removed in 0.6.0, the changelog says that because the quality
was so poor they decided to gut it.

Any idea where I can get a compiled .dll of the latest version for
Windows? I have 0.5.2.1, but can't find anything more current, and
would like to get rid of all the warning messages.

Thx,

Tac