Using ffmpeg-php for audio processing.

nu talk

Oct 22, 2009, 10:29:48 AM10/22/09
to ffmpeg-php
Hi,

I have been looking at ways to do some audio processing ( editing
and basic mixing) similar to audacity but at a very low scale on web
platform. I have been looking at ways to do it via web scripting
languages like PHP, ruby, Python and hence found ffmpeg-php. From the
project description I am not sure if It will let me do those editing
and mixing operations on audio via the PHP API, can anyone guide me on
this? Will ffmpeg-php help me get some basic audacity like features
programaticaly via PHP, python, ruby?Does anyone know of any PHP
extension or other ways to achieve audio processing?

Thanks