Documentation - adding/replacing audio, but not changing video

已查看 42 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Richard Turner

未读,
2016年4月28日 12:10:032016/4/28
收件人 ffmbc-discuss
I have a ProRes 4444 file containing audio (8 tracks).  I want to replace the audio without re-encoding the video (or decoding and re-encoding). The new audio is currently stored as individual wav files which are two minutes (on the front) overlength. I think that ffmbc is capable of this, but I am struggling to find a good documentation site to help me learn more about how to do this and use the tool generally.  Can anyone help me with this by pointing me in the right direction?  I'm not the best CLI user but I think putting effort learning this is worthwhile.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子