How to configure IP in place of localhost

sant...@aticara.com

Aug 13, 2018, 5:43:50 AM8/13/18
to ffead-server
Hi,

I have followed hello_world sample, now how I want to change localhost to my machine IP.

I change localhost to my machine IP.
src/server/CHServer.h:#define HOST1 "102.X.X.x"

With this change I am not able to access hello_world sample.

Do I need to change any other place ?

Thanks
Santhosh

Sumeet Chhetri

Aug 15, 2018, 1:44:59 AM8/15/18
to ffead-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Santosh,

The server normally listens on all interfaces, so you should be able to access it on your machine ip. If you want the server to listen on a particular ip address on the machine you can change IP_ADDR property in the resources/server.prop file accordingly.