Fwd: Fw: GOD'S GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!!!...+++++++++++++

Barin Dixit

Apr 27, 2013, 8:59:56 AM4/27/13
to fevif...@googlegroups.com

Inline image 1

GOD'S GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR!!!...

God was in the process of creating the universe.
And he was explaining to his subordinates

'Look everything should be in balance.
For example, after every 10 deer there should be a lion.

Look here my fellow angels....

Here is the country of the United States .
I have blessed them with prosperity and money.
But at the same time I have given them insecurity & tension....
And here is Africa . I have given them beautiful nature.
But at the same time, I have given them climatic extremes.

And here is South America . I have given them lots of forests.
But at the same time, I have given them lesser
Land so that they would have to cut off the forests...
So you see fellows, everything should be in balance.

One of the angels asked...

'God, what is this extremely beautiful country here?'

God said........ 'Ahah...that is the crown piece of all.
' INDIA ',

My most precious creation.

It has understanding & friendly people

Sparkling streams and serene mountains.

A culture which speaks of the great tradition that they live.

Technologically brilliant ,

and with a heart of gold.....

The angel was quite surprised:

'But God you said everything should be in balance.'

God replied –
'Look, I have given them.........."Politicians."

The Choice is Yours!

7F01183D-CE03-4370-95AA-80CFCFE1366F

7F1FD951-347A-4D18-8E1B-C33F83C4096E

298ADE2B-D820-4F08-BFA1-33FD0938A802

50C7D931-5DA2-419A-A366-3F86A6406AAE

CD9926F1-A002-48C5-8859-7D4DA4DC5440

422F8B02-8056-42BD-9E2A-B9AAC3E632F4

image001.jpg@01CDC7D2.A61ADB90

C0A829F7-4D23-41B6-8CAB-E5E5F6597429

image002.jpg@01CDC7D2.A61ADB90

5D699846-2128-4BE3-818C-7A047D5B9FDB

0C436405-ED54-4F7A-8171-C1ABDDBD0F4C

D2724BD6-BFD7-4ABE-BB17-39D12C143464

--
“Reach boldly for the miracle. God knows your gifts, your hindrances, and the condition you're in at every moment.” - Bruce Wilkinson

NEVER use "TO" or "CC" box - Leave them blank.
ALWAYS put ALL names/addresses in "BCC" box.
Before forwarding a message : Delete my name & address and of others. Thanks.

--
Baarin Dixit
image008.jpg
image006.jpg