Fwd: Fw: Fire Safety.

Naresh Dhanwani

Aug 9, 2012, 2:12:26 AM8/9/12
to mgscie...@googlegroups.com, fevif...@googlegroups.com

Good One!
 Forwarded by Sunil Satav/International Operations/Kondivita/PIDILITE on 08-08-2012 09:50 -----
Prasen Thakur/Technical/Kondivita/PIDILITE

07-08-2012 09:31

Mahale S S/R&D/Kondivita/PIDILITE@PIDILITE, Kalra S/R&D/Kondivita/PIDILITE@PIDILITE, Milan Deshpande/Technical/Kondivita/PIDILITE@PIDILITE, Ravindra More/R&D/Kondivita/PIDILITE@PIDILITE, Sushant Pangam/Resin1/Kondivita/PIDILITE@PIDILITE, Sunil Satav/International Operations/Kondivita/PIDILITE@PIDILITE, Samir Wani/CPMNT/Kondivita/PIDILITE@PIDILITE
cc
Category
One To One Memo
Subject
Fw: Fire Safety.

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are confidential and privileged. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its contents from your computer. Pidilite Industries Limited does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is virus free.

--
N.S.Dhanwani
Business Manager,

In my life I want to be a healthy achiever and not a perfectionist.

KSU Fire.MP4