Fwd: Innovative Housing, Inc. is hiring

Rachell Hall

Apr 18, 2016, 1:14:35 PM4/18/16
to FEPG
Hello,
 Innovative Housing have a job opening.  See the description below.
thanks,
Rachell Hall
From: Emma Martinez <EMar...@innovativehousinginc.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 7:58 AM
Subject: Innovative Housing, Inc. is hiring
To: Chau Le <ch...@irco.org>, Fran Weick <FWe...@humansolutions.org>, Gloria Lee <glo...@thegivingtreenw.org>, Gurney Kimberley <gur...@joinpdx.org>, Lisa Edgington <rosies...@gmail.com>, Lisa Birish <lbi...@luke-dorf.org>, Leslie TAYLOR <leslie....@multco.us>, Nia Jones <n...@thegivingtreenw.org>, Paige Hill <PHi...@collegepossible.org>, Pam McElwee <Pam.M...@oregonzoo.org>, Stephanie Sampedro <step...@innovativechanges.org>, Sarah Berkemeier <Sarah.Be...@homeforward.org>, Wakan Alferes <Wakan....@homeforward.org>, Theresa McAreavy <Theresa....@mhcc.edu>, Rachell Hall <rh...@innovativechanges.org>, "ebarr...@pps.net" <ebarr...@pps.net>, "roseann...@mhcc.edu" <roseann...@mhcc.edu>, Julia Doty <do...@nwhousing.org>, "rebe...@gmail.com" <rebe...@gmail.com>, "Alo...@thebpi.org" <Alo...@thebpi.org>, Christi Rivera <rive...@gresham.k12.or.us>

Hi all-

I’m passing along an employment opportunity with Innovative Housing, Inc. (IHI). IHI is hiring for a full time Family Resident Services Coordinator position (40 hrs/week)-working with youth and families at two of our housing sites in NE Portland. If you know of someone who might be interested in applying-please feel free to pass on the attached job description including all the details of the position. We are planning to start our interview process around the end of next week. Please let me know if you have any questions about the positions and thanks for passing along!

Take care,

Emma Martinez

Director of Resident Services

Innovative Housing, Inc.

Work (503) 226-4368 x4 Cell (510) 499-0341

www.innovativehousinginc.com

    cid:image001.jpg@01D0D04E.C193F4B0 OBM 100-best-NP-logo-2015-500pxw

Like us on facebook!! ZA102637861

Link your Fred Meyer Rewards card to Innovative Housing, Inc. and they will donate cash to our programs. Find us by name or # 86076.

--

Rachell Hall

Financial Capabilities Program Coordinator

Innovative Changes

2070 Lloyd Center

Portland, OR 97232

(503) 249-5205x 1405

Fax: (503) 961-7163
rh...@innovativechanges.org

|Making Change Matter

www.innovativechanges.org
facebook iconTwitter icon

ics logo tiny

Innovative Changes helps people achieve long term financial health.

 Winner of the 2010 Credit Builders Alliance Innovator of the Year Award

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please contact sender and delete all copies.

--

Rachell Hall

Financial Capabilities Program Coordinator

Innovative Changes

2070 Lloyd Center

Portland, OR 97232

(503) 249-5205x 1405

Fax: (503) 961-7163
rh...@innovativechanges.org

|Making Change Matter

www.innovativechanges.org
facebook iconTwitter icon

ics logo tiny

Innovative Changes helps people achieve long term financial health.

 Winner of the 2010 Credit Builders Alliance Innovator of the Year Award

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please contact sender and delete all copies.

FRSC-Full Time 2016.pdf