Cleaning up of the code

Joao Cachopo

Jul 7, 2009, 3:11:39 PM7/7/09
to fenix-f...@googlegroups.com

Hello to all,

I've just committed a few changes to the fenix-framework that cleans
some of its code related to how objects are mapped into OID and back
again.

Also, in this version there is a new implementation of the FenixCache
(used internally) that is much simpler, and that was developed by Sérgio
Fernandes in the HBase branch. This, together with most of the
remaining changes, has the advantage of bringing the HBase branch closer
to the main trunk (or the other way around).

According to my tests (including tests with the Fénix webapp), things
seem to be working fine, but if you find any strange behavior with this
version, please report it.

Finally, with this clean up some of the public static methods in the
Transaction class were removed. For instance, the
Transaction.getDomainObject(String classname, int id) was removed.

If you were using this method, you should be using OIDs instead, and you
should get the same result through the AbstractDomainObject.fromOID(long oid)
method.

Best regards,
--
João Cachopo