Online Jitsi meeting this Saturday

Wayne

Mar 18, 2021, 2:41:34 PM3/18/21

Our bi-monthly Linux/Computer/Tech meeting is this Saturday at the usual place and time:

Place: https://meet.jit.si/FeltonLUG
Times: First and Third Saturdays at 11:00 AM PST

Possible items to discuss might include, in no particular order:

• 7 Zip is officially coming to Linux
• Open source password manager Bitwarden has introduced a new feature
• Speaking of new features, Swiss-based cloud service pCloud has introduced a new feature that allows you to back up your Linux system (and Windows and macOS). It will retain all the version change for one year. That's good, right?
• Why people should switch from Gmail
• Which desktop and why? Cinnamon, Mate or Xfce?
• Dual booting on a system with SSD and HDD. Potentially a video to share.
• Open source software highlight of the week is Kooha, a screen recorder with Wayland support
• Our newest member, Robby, has something to share which he will reveal on Saturday

Bring you questions and knowledge...

See you there.

Wayne

Mar 18, 2021, 4:20:01 PM3/18/21

It was called to my attention by an attentive member that the meeting time was quoted incorrectly as 11:00 PST where it should be 11:00 PDT. I think I'll just call it Pacific Time next time. ;-)

Thanks you Charles.

-----

Our bi-monthly Linux/Computer/Tech meeting is this Saturday at the usual place and time:

Place: https://meet.jit.si/FeltonLUG
Times: First and Third Saturdays at 11:00am Pacific Time