Tiny PC + Glasses to replace my Steamdeck

Francisco Athens

Mar 16, 2024, 12:09:23 PMMar 16
to Felton LUG
As much as I love the Steamdeck, the screen is too small for my eyes. The neck and wrist strain becomes uncomfortable so I came up with a portable gaming and computing setup that works better for me.

https://lemmy.world/post/13128110

Tech Elliott

Mar 16, 2024, 12:25:26 PMMar 16
to Felton LUG
You have a Deck? That is cool. I am currently saving 💵 so I could get one myself. I know a few other people who have one, and they all really like it.

Francisco Athens

Mar 16, 2024, 2:05:14 PMMar 16
to felto...@googlegroups.com
Happy to sell you mine for $250 It was the 64gb version, but updated to 256GB ssd. Includes silicone skin and additional larger case