Time: Saturday April 3rd, 11AM Pacific Time
In addition to lively information sharing and Q&A, here are a few other topics we could touch on...
1) Short Youtube TV talk by Mort (around noon). Preview it at:
2) GNOME Software loads 50% faster in GNOME 40 article. A video is available at:
3) Thunderbird email client now supports encrypted email service Mailfence.
4) A video showing the safe way of removing Linux from dual boot could be shown for those that might be interested.
5) Dual booting Linux and Windows creates a time difference between the two operating systems. See why that happens and how to fix it:
6) Hirsute Hippo (21.04) UI Freeze. Release scheduled for April 22, 2021. Beta released on April 1.
7) Ubuntu considers whether to FSCK its File-Systems on each Boot.
8) Has anybody had a chance to try the OpenSnitch application firewall? Is so, please share your thoughts.
Hoping to see you there...