FellsDOG Informational and Organizational Meeting

michele biscoe

Apr 29, 2012, 11:08:01 AM4/29/12
to fell...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fells Dog Owners,

We are having an informational and organizational meeting for the Middlesex Fells Dog Owner Group on Tuesday, May 1, from 7 pm to 9 pm, at Botume House in the Middlesex Fells Reservation, 4 Woodland Road, Stoneham (next door to the boat house).  Please make other accommodations for your canine companions!

Preliminary Agenda:

- Welcoming Remarks: What is FellsDOG, Why have we done what we have done, and What are we going to do now?

- Introductions

- How We Enjoy the Fells and How We are Permitted to Enjoy the Fells

- How Do We Get to Enjoy the Fells the Way We ALREADY Enjoy the Fells Without Being in Violation of the Regulations

- Prospective Upcoming Events/Meetings

I look forward to seeing old friends and new faces!

Best,
Michele
with Strummer (standard poodle)