The Deadline for Naval Horizons Submissions has Been Extended Until June 9, 2023

Francisco A Tomei Torres

May 26, 2023, 12:27:28 PM5/26/23
Are you a high school or college student interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)? Then we invite you to help the Office of Naval Research plan for the challenges of tomorrow! Naval Horizons introduces students to cutting-edge STEM topics that impact the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps. Participants watch lab-produced videos to learn about Naval STEM challenges and the scientists and engineers tackling them. To join the competition, write an essay explaining how our research and people inspire you. This contest challenges students to picture themselves in a STEM career by designing the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps of the future.

Up to 5,000 winners will be selected to receive a $200 cash prize. Exceptional essays will be designated Naval Horizons Highest Honors.

https://www.navalhorizons.us/