The Cameron Impact Scholarship

Francisco A Tomei Torres

May 21, 2022, 10:00:51 PM5/21/22
to fello...@googlegroups.com

The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a four-year, full-tuition, impact-driven undergraduate scholarship awarded annually to 10-15 exceptional high school students who have demonstrated excellence in leadership, community service, extracurricular activities, and academics. The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among their peers in their desire to directly impact  their communities and in the world at large. Our Scholar aspires to contribute to positive forces for change and plans to tailor their education to that end. The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers the full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited U.S. based college or university that the recipient chooses to attend.

As a merit-based program, the Cameron Impact Scholarship is open to all applicants who meet the GPA and citizenship requirements, regardless of race, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation or any other background factors. We are looking for young leaders with demonstrated passion and commitment to any variety of positive impact.