2023 Application for The Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans

Paco Tomei

May 2, 2022, 4:15:53 PM5/2/22
to College Scholarships and Graduate Fellowships
Each Fellowship recipient receives up to $90,000 in funding for the graduate degree program of their choice and they join a lifelong community of New Americans dedicated to the ideals and values set forth in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The Fellowship is open to individuals who are 30 or younger (as of 10/27/22), who are immigrants or the child of immigrants, and who are planning to be enrolled in graduate school full-time in the 2023-2024 academic year. Here are the full eligibility requirements. If you have any questions about eligibility, you can watch our new 15 minute eligibility information session here.

Many of our applicants apply at the same time that they are applying to graduate school, or when they are in the first or second year of the graduate school program they are seeking funding for.

All types of accredited graduate degrees are eligible: one to two year master's programs, PhDs, JDs, MDs, etc. They must be full-time (we don't support executive or part-time programs).