Fwd: Golden Door Scholarship Fall 2023 Application Open

Francisco A Tomei Torres

Sep 23, 2022, 9:13:43 AM9/23/22
to fello...@googlegroups.com, Francisco A Tomei Torres, Rossmary Marquez, Elvin R Quero R

The Golden Door Scholarship for DACA, TPS, and undocumented students is now open.

Applications are due October 23, 2022 at:

  • 8:59 PM Pacific Time

  • 9:59 PM Mountain Time

  • 10:59 PM Central Time

  • 11:59 PM Eastern Time

Link to our application: https://www.goldendoorscholars.org/apply-now

Applications are considered on a rolling basis, so applying early is helpful.

Who is the scholarship for?

  • Students attending college in Fall 2023

  • Students who have DACA, TPS, or are undocumented

  • Applicants must be a high school student, recent high school graduate, current college/community college student, or have obtained a GED

  • Applicants must have high financial need. Strong preference will be given to applicants who are not eligible for in-state tuition

  • Strong preference will be given to those who are interested in pursuing one of the following career paths: software engineering, nursing, analytics, business, and digital marketing. Popular majors that align with these career paths include math, statistics, computer science, data science, nursing, etc.

Scholarship Benefits:

  • Tuition for up to 4 years at our partner colleges

  • Room and board for up to 4 years at our partner colleges

  • Career readiness support

  • Mentor and fellowship opportunities

  • Annual community building summit