The College Prep Scholars Program

Tomei-Torres, Francisco A. (ATSDR/OAD/OCDAPS)

Feb 9, 2021, 1:07:47 PM2/9/21
The College Prep Scholars Program equips high-achieving high school juniors from low-income backgrounds with the knowledge, confidence, and resources to apply to top colleges.

Refer a Student. Refer high school juniors who would be strong candidates so we can reach out to them with more information.. National College Admissions Conferences. Learn how our annual, invite-only conferences equip College Prep Scholars to get in to top colleges.. AskQB. Visit AskQB, our online help portal, to get your questions answered about the College Prep Scholars Program.