Fwd: Apply Today! New Efficient and Healthy Schools Fellow

Francisco A Tomei Torres

Oct 6, 2021, 10:05:10 AM10/6/21
to fello...@googlegroups.com

Efficient and Healthy Schools Fellow

Apply Today! https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/DOE-EERE-STP-BTO-2021-1202

*Applications reviewed on a rolling basis.

The Department of Energy’s Building Technologies Office (BTO) is now accepting applications for an Efficient and Healthy Schools Fellow.

What will I be doing? As a member of the team, you will both learn how to:

·       Participate in technical reviews/assessments of proposed activities, conduct technical and economic feasibility analysis, and evaluate the progress and ongoing viability and success potential of the Healthy and Efficient Schools project toward meeting the BTO’s goals.

·       Collaborate in the assessment of state-of-the-art scientific literature and practice in relevant technologies and assess new opportunities for further advancement in the field and the industry.

·       Contributing to completion of BTO strategy and Collaborate with other BTO Fellows in support of Efficient and Healthy Schools and supporting sub-programs.

Why should I apply? You will collaborate with DOE, ED, and EPA federal employees, contractors, patriating schools, school districts, state energy and education offices and other stake holders on technical and techno-economic analyses and develop short-term and long-term quantitative goals for BTO.

Where will I be located? Varies Locations

Apply Today! https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/DOE-EERE-STP-BTO-2021-1202

The details:

You will receive a competitive stipend, an allowance to offset the costs of health insurance, research travel and materials up to $10,000, and relocation expenses reimbursement up to $5,000.

You must be a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and completed or be in the process of completing an associate’s, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral degree.

Program Website: https://www.energy.gov/eere/education/energy-efficiency-and-renewable-energy-science-technology-and-policy-program

Questions? Email DOE...@orise.orau.gov. Please list the reference code [DOE-EERE-STP-BTO-2021-1202] for this opportunity in the subject line of your email.