Fwd: Apply now to Google’s Computer Science Summer Institute (CSSI)!

Francisco A Tomei Torres

Mar 9, 2021, 5:37:17 PM3/9/21
to fello...@googlegroups.com

Google’s Computer Science Summer Institute (CSSI) opportunities are now live for Summer 2021! High School seniors are encouraged to apply by Monday, March 29th 11:59 pm PT

CSSI is not your average summer camp. It's an intensive and interactive program that seeks to inspire the tech leaders and innovators of tomorrow by supporting the study of computer science, software engineering, and other closely-related subjects.

You can expect:

 A specially designed project-based curriculum to help prepare for your CS studies

•  Daily development sessions to help you prepare for future job opportunities

•  An opportunity to interact directly with Google engineers

•  Exposure and insight into Google’s internship programs and technical career opportunities

Here’s what a previous student had to say about CSSI:

Coming in not knowing, not writing more than a few lines of code before, I learned what it is like to be in the field and what I am interested in. I made connections that will last a lifetime and built relationships with my peers and instructors that I will cherish. The program couldn't be any better.”

To apply, students will need to complete the general application, found on our website. This will include a high school transcript and answers to two essay questions.

Should you have any questions as you work on your application, please see the Frequently Asked Questions section under your program on the CSSI website. Thank you for your interest in CSSI, and we look forward to receiving your application!