Fwd: Summer Internship Opportunity: Morehouse College Project Imhotep 2022

Francisco A Tomei Torres

Oct 6, 2021, 9:40:38 AM10/6/21
to fello...@googlegroups.com

Morehouse College's Public Health Science Institute

Summer Internship Opportunity: Project Imhotep

Application is now open!

Application is now open and can be found here.

The deadline to apply is January 31, 2022 by 11:59PM EST, but we encourage you to apply early as admissions decision are made on a rolling basis.

A completed application will require:

1.       Completion of the online application

2.       Official transcript

3.       Resume or Curriculum Vitae

4.       Two completed online recommendation forms (upon submission of your application your recommenders will be notified via email; We request that you provide an additional recommender as an alternate)

 Please forward to applicable parties/students/staff/faculty.

Best Wishes,

Public Health Sciences Institute | 830 Westview Drive, S.W. | Atlanta, GA 30314 |ph...@morehouse.edu | 470.639.0520 |www.morehouse.edu/phsi

“Morehouse College: Demonstrating Acuity…Practicing Integrity…Exhibiting Agency…Committing to Brotherhood and Leading Consequential Lives”

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

Facebook: @PHSIMorehouse

Instagram: @morehouse_phsi

Twitter: @MorehousePhsi

LinkedIn: Morehouse College Public Health Sciences Institute

Project Imhotep Summary.pdf