Fwd: A Message from Stanford University Admissions

Francisco A Tomei Torres

Aug 24, 2021, 6:15:22 PM8/24/21
to fello...@googlegroups.com

Dear Francisco,

Stanford University has worked closely for many years with QuestBridge, a nonprofit that connects high-achieving students from low-income backgrounds to full four-year scholarships or generous financial aid at the nation’s best colleges. As Dean of Undergraduate Admission and Financial Aid, I encourage you to start your application today for the 2021 QuestBridge National College Match because I have seen how it can help students like you on your path to college. The deadline to apply is September 28, 2021.

Stanford is one of 45 top colleges that partner with QuestBridge to find outstanding students to join our campus community. I find the QuestBridge application unique because there is plenty of space to share your story to help you stand out to admissions officers like me. Through this free application, you can be considered for early admission and a full scholarship at multiple top colleges at once, including Stanford.

Although applying through QuestBridge does not ensure admission, I encourage you to start your application today to see how QuestBridge could change your college outlook.

Sincerely,

Richard H. Shaw
Dean of Undergraduate Admission and Financial Aid
Stanford University

This message was sent by QuestBridge on behalf of the Dean of Stanford University’s Office of Undergraduate Admission and Financial Aid.