Fwd: NHMA’s Leadership Fellowship Program for mid-career physicians

Francisco A Tomei Torres

Apr 14, 2021, 12:15:38 PMApr 14
to fello...@googlegroups.com
Dear NHMA Member,

Have you heard? NHMA’s Leadership Fellowship Program is back and accepting applications! This program is strategically designed to equip NHMA members with invaluable leadership skills through executive training and development, in the sphere of public health.

New this year! The 2021-2022 Leadership Fellowship Program will have a special emphasis on the training, strategy, and resources necessary for reducing the disparate impact of COVID-19 among Latinos and other communities of color.

Ready to apply?

We’re seeking mid-career physicians eager to further their involvement with the timely work championed by NHMA and our partners. This 9-month program runs from June 2021 through January 2022 and entails two virtual, 90-minute sessions per month.

Eligibility criteria:

·     Active NHMA Membership

·     A mid-career physician (at least 5 years out of training)

·     Documented leadership experience

·     Committed to serving the Latino community

·     Have a strong interest in public health leadership at national and regional levels

·     Commitment from June 2021 to January 2022 (Friday bi-weekly webinars)

Hurry! Applications are due by April 30th, 2021. To apply, email us a statement of interest, CV, and a letter of recommendation to membe...@nhmamd.org by 4/30.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at membe...@nhmamd.org.

Sincerely,

NHMA Programs Staff