Department of Energy – Energy Security Opportunity

Francisco A Tomei Torres

Sep 10, 2021, 2:16:06 PM9/10/21
to fello...@googlegroups.com

https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/DOE-STP-CESER-2021-4000

Application DeadlineOctober 1, 2021, 11:59 PM EST

Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education is currently accepting applications for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Science, Technology and Policy (STP) Program, Opportunity at DOE Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response (CESER).

What will I be doing? As an ORISE participant, you will contribute to the implementation of energy policies by applying scientific and technical expertise to the development of solutions to issues of importance to the DOE and continue your education and involvement in areas that support the DOE mission either in a policy-related role.

Why should I apply? You will become part of a group of highly trained scientists and engineers with the education, background, and experience to be part of the workforce that supports the DOE's mission in the future. You will enhance your education and training in policy-related projects, increase your marketability in these disciplines, collaborate with top scientists and engineers, and gain insight into career opportunities through your experiences and under the leadership of your mentor.

Where will I be located? Washington, DC

Apply Today! https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/DOE-STP-CESER-2021-4000