PHI/CDC Global Health Fellowship Program Updates

Tomei-Torres, Francisco A. (ATSDR/OAD/OCDAPS)

Jan 4, 2021, 12:45:34 PM1/4/21
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 1/14/21--- LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY

The deadline to submit an application is January 14, 2021 at 11:30pm PST.

As a reminder, below are our Minimum Eligibility Requirements:

•    MPH, MSPH or PhD in Public Health from a CEPH accredited school or program required. Not sure if your school or program is accredited? Find out here.
•    Recent graduates must have received their MPH, MSPH or PhD in Public Health prior to the beginning of the fellowship (no later than June 2021) or within the last five years (no earlier than September 2016).
•    U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident and authorized to work in the U.S. Required to obtain CDC clearance.

Learn more about our program by reading our 2020: Year in Review blog and listening to our latest podcast episode below with program alumna and current CDC Epidemiologist, Anyie Li, MPH.
APPLY NOW