The TYLENOL(R) Future Care Scholarship application period has been extended

Francisco A Tomei Torres

Jul 7, 2021, 5:12:03 PM7/7/21
to fello...@googlegroups.com

Our records show that you have started an application for the TYLENOL® Future Care Scholarship. This is a friendly reminder that the application deadline has been extended to August 1, 2021. Please follow the steps below to ensure completion of the application process. Your application must be submitted by the deadline.
To complete the application process:
  1. Go to https://aim.applyISTS.net and log into your account
  2. On your Home page under Applications, locate the TYLENOL® Future Care Scholarship box
  3. Click on the “Started” button to view additional information about your application
  4. Click on the “Go To Form” button to open your application
  5. Complete all required fields and click “Submit”
Go to AIM
Did You Know? You can check the status of your application and its components at any time on your AIM Home page.
Need More Help? Visit our Self-Help Portal.

Opt out using TrueRemove®
View this email online.
1321 Murfreesboro Road Suite 800
Nashville, TN | 37217 United States
This email was sent to fat...@gmail.com.
Continue receiving our emails, add us to your address book.