Qualify for Up to $120k in Loan Repayment with NHSC S2S

Francisco A Tomei Torres

Oct 7, 2021, 2:17:38 PM10/7/21

Start your NHSC Students to Service Loan Repayment Application TODAY!

The National Health Service Corps Students to Service Loan Repayment Program (NHSC S2S LRP) application is now open through November 4 at 7:30 p.m. ET.

Students in their final year of school may qualify for up to $120,000 in tax-free loan repayment for your medical, nursing, or dental school student loans in exchange for a three-year service commitment in a high-need rural, tribal, or urban community.

A historic increase in funding means we will be making more awards in a single year than ever before. We strongly encourage all eligible students to apply!

Frequently Asked Questions About S2S Loan Repayment Program

Who is eligible for the S2S Loan Repayment Program

  • You must be:
    • US Citizen or US National
    • Enrolled as a full-time student in the last year of medical, nursing, or dental school with a graduation date during the application year
    • Pursuing an eligible discipline: MD/DO, DDS/DMD, NP, CMN, or PA
    • Eligible for federal employment

What loans are eligible for repayment?

  • Qualifying educational loans are government and private student loans, which includes the applicant’s undergraduate and graduate education. When you submit your loans, you will be notified which ones are eligible or not.