GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program

Francisco A Tomei Torres

Oct 19, 2021, 8:14:32 AM10/19/21
High school seniors nationwide who demonstrate leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship are invited to apply for the 2022 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program. This program annually provides college-bound students with $10,000 renewable scholarships - up to $40,000 total per recipient - and supports them as they lead and serve in college and beyond.
Applications for the 2022 GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program will be accepted online until Jan. 6, 2022. Additional information, eligibility requirements, and a link to the application are available online. You may also follow us on Facebook and learn more about the Foundation's other programs for students and educators.
We encourage you to share this news with candidates who exemplify these characteristics inside and outside the classroom and encourage them to apply. We look forward to honoring these deserving student leaders next spring.
Candidates who have questions about the application process may contact the program's administrator, Scholarship America, at