Fwd: The Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans

Francisco A Tomei Torres

Apr 28, 2021, 11:18:32 AM4/28/21
to fello...@googlegroups.com

The Fellowship is open to individuals who are 30 or younger (as of 10/28), who are immigrants or the child of immigrants, and who are planning to be enrolled in graduate school full-time in the 2022-2023 academic year.

Many of our applicants apply at the same time that they are applying to graduate school, or when they are in the first or second year of the graduate school program they are seeking funding for.

All types of accredited graduate degrees are eligible: one to two year master's programs, PhDs, JDs,
MDs, etc. They must be full-time (we don't support executive or part-time programs). While online programs are not eligible, if a program is temporarily online as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, then it would be considered eligible.

https://pdsoros-fellowships.smapply.io/prog/2022_application/

https://www.pdsoros.org/apply/eligibility