Fwd: Business meeting to review accounts of the Rotary year 2013-14 reg:

1 view

Shivaprasad Krishnan

Oct 18, 2014, 11:41:13 PM10/18/14
to fellowship...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fellow Rotarian,

Firstly apologies for posting this mail on this group.I had no option but to do so since I have reasons to believe that my mail would have been blocked  on the regular club group

The objective of this mail is to

a)let you have sufficient time before tomorrow's meeting to understand  and review the accounts of  RCBCT (from june to july ).I am sending the attachment to you since the club administration while they have sent it to me does not think it appropriate to remove information asymmetry amongst all members by circulating the same to all members simultaneously.

b) Also request you to take an additional 2 minutes to go through the mail trail.You would agree with me that engaging with the club administration is proving to be an arduous task  for an ordinary member  on matters that require the 4 way test to be followed. One cant help but see the irony of it all given that there is so much content going around on the 4 way test in the current vocational services month

May I request you to attend tomorrow's meeting and keep the flag of the 4 way test flying high

warm regards

Rtn Shivaprasad Krishnan

Oct 22, 2014, 1:31:10 AM10/22/14
to Shivaprasad Krishnan, fellowship...@googlegroups.com
I would like to congratulate Shivu for his in depth analysis of the club accounts and the way they are being presented. Bravo Shivu. Well done.

Trust your dissection would result in better management of the Club and Trust and encourage transparency.

Kavy