Where can I download Felix version 1.7.3?

Brian

Sep 13, 2016, 1:37:35 PM9/13/16
to felix-users
I seem to have lost my previous downloads of older versions of Felix.
Due to some issues with 2.0.0.1 (see topic titled "Felix version 2.0.0.1 considerably slower than version 1.7.3"), I'm interested in going back to 1.7.3.

Where can I find a download for Felix 1.7.3?

Thanks,

Brian

Ryan Ginstrom

Sep 14, 2016, 12:06:45 AM9/14/16
to felix...@googlegroups.com
Here's a download link for version 1.7.3

http://felix-cat.com/media/downloads/Felix_Setup_1.7.3.exe

I don't think that the key requirement is stripped from this version. If you need a license key please let me know.

Regards,
Ryan

Brian

Sep 14, 2016, 7:20:44 AM9/14/16
to felix-users
Ryan,

I purchased a license previously, so I already have a license key.

Thank you very much.

Brian