Stopping sales of Felix

Ryan Ginstrom

Aug 3, 2015, 5:16:08 AM8/3/15
to felix...@googlegroups.com
Due to a sudden illness, I am stopping sales of Felix. I am not able to
provide the level of support that paying users deserve.

I'd like to thank everyone on this list for using and supporting Felix over
the years.

I plan to make Felix free and open source software in the near future, as my
energy levels permit. Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,
Ryan Ginstrom

Charles Aschmann

Aug 3, 2015, 8:03:35 AM8/3/15
to felix...@googlegroups.com
Ryan,

I hope you are OK and wish you a speedy recovery.

Charles Aschmann

Jim Lockhart

Aug 3, 2015, 9:51:03 AM8/3/15
to felix...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, 03 Aug 2015 08:03:36 -0400
Charles Aschmann <asch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I hope you are OK and wish you a speedy recovery.

Likewise.

--Jim Lockhart
Hachioji

S. Patrick Eaton

Aug 3, 2015, 12:36:35 PM8/3/15
to felix...@googlegroups.com
Although I'm silently hoping the illness in question is a case of found-something-you-like-better workaholism rather than something serious, let me also wish you a quick recovery, Ryan!

Sako

Gururaj Rao

Aug 3, 2015, 7:57:22 PM8/3/15
to felix...@googlegroups.com
Wish you a speedy recovery, Ryan.
Still feel Felix is the best out there.

Gururaj Rao

Gururaj Rao

Kevin Kirton

Aug 5, 2015, 8:34:38 PM8/5/15
to felix...@googlegroups.com
Also wishing you health and happiness.
Felix has been very significantly and demonstrably important to the efficiency and quality of my patent translation since (let me remember...) at least 2004 or 2005.
Sincere thanks.

Kevin Kirton
Canberra, Australia

Ben

Aug 6, 2015, 10:15:08 AM8/6/15
to felix-users
Hello, Ryan.

Thank you for creating and developing a product that has helped me more as a translator than any other.

Repeating what everyone else has said, I hope you get well soon.

Sincerely,

Ben Tompkins

2015年8月3日月曜日 18時16分08秒 UTC+9 Ryan Ginstrom:

Ryan Ginstrom

Aug 6, 2015, 12:02:31 PM8/6/15
to felix...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Because I've had some inquiries, I should mention that the 90-day money back guarantee for Felix still applies. If you would like a refund, please contact me directly at sup...@felix-cat.com, forwarding your purchase confirmation if possible.

Regards,
Ryan

Brian

Oct 2, 2015, 8:21:54 AM10/2/15
to felix-users
Best of luck Ryan. Felix has been a great resource for me. Thank you.